Mr. Ibu Shocking Reveals How He Was Poisoned By A Trusted Staff Which Left His Stomach Swollen— VIDEO
Nollywood actor Mr. Ibu born John Okafor has detailed how he ended up with his protruding stomach.
He says although people think he landed with that because of drinking and perhaps too much food, the opposite is what actually happened because he was poisoned by a close staff who was contracted by a family member.
Speaking in an interview, he said;
If not for God Almighty, I would have been a story perpetrated by people who don’t love me.
I don’t take Alcohol up till now. Some people say I don’t take Alcohol yet my stomach is big, The belly is an idiot. It was after they gave me that poison. It was bigger than this before. If you had seen it, it was like a foam. I took medicine and it began to come down. Before I wasn’t able to see my legs.
Continuing he said;
They gave me the second one, The people that gave me are the people working with me. I swallowed another one unknowingly because I never suspected them until when God opened my eyes.
They paid them and gave them enough money to make sure they eliminate me. All these plans are from Enugu, my townspeople, and age grades that are surprised that I can own some things, build some houses, buy houses in Lagos. They asked them to go and kill me.” he added.
Watch the full interview below;